All Day Fall Day
October 17, 2020
9:00am – 9:00pmCategory: Student Ministry
Hey New Valley Youth! All Day Fall Day is an all day event for students in middle school or high school consisting of a myriad of fun activities including a scavenger hunt, movie, service project, capture the flag, clay art, kickball, Jeopardy, and time at a trampoline park. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will all be provided. Cost is $35 per student. Register HERE.
Date | October 17th, 9AM-9PM
Cost | $35
Cost Includes | Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert, Transportation, Raffle Prizes, Altitude Trampoline Park, Movie, Service Project, Mall Scavenger Hunt, Free Time Options (kickball, clay art station, karaoke), Jeopardy, Message, & a rad game of Capture the Flag.
Registration Deadline | October 8th @ 11:30PM
- Personal safety is our number one priority. The foundation for fun, community building, and spiritual growth is safety.
- Students must remain in groups of 3 or more and within sight of an adult leader at all times.
- All adult volunteers have been vetted and background checked.
- Transportation: Adult volunteers will be driving, every student must be wearing a seatbelt (and a mask) in the car.
- Masks will be required throughout the event, yes, even when we are outside. The only exception to this is when we are at Altitude Trampoline Park where their policy is that masks are not required (for safety reasons) but the trampolines are 6 feet by 6 feet so people will be socially distant while jumping. The Trampoline Park also has made impressive efforts to be safe and clean. Read more HERE.
- Legitimate efforts to social distance are encouraged whenever possible (basically whenever we are not in the car).
I hope you (and some friends!) can make it. If the cost is the only thing holding you or your friends from coming, please talk with me and I'll do my best to find a scholarship.
All youth events are subject to change in response to local COVID case activity.